Award Winning Restaurant for Sale in Northern Wisconsin!
Award-Winning restaurant for sale in Beautiful Northern Wisconsin! "One of the Best Restaurants in the World for Wine Lovers.” By Wine Spectator Magazine
Own a piece of history when you buy this amazing restaurant for sale. This is a rare opportunity to acquire both real estate and a profitable business in this beautiful tourist area.
Opportunities are endless at this award-winning restaurant. The restaurant is currently closed for lunch and has very limited bar hours. The owners are retirement age and operate another restaurant which is right down the road. The new owners can easily increase revenue by being open 7 days a week, opening for lunch, offering a Sunday Brunch and building up the nightly bar business. These were offered in the past and revenues were almost 900k annually. This restaurant is prime for a young, ambitious operator. Presently the bar closes when the kitchen closes after dinner, leaving you several hours of potential profitable revenue for the new owners.
The restaurant includes a beautiful outdoor deck, open concept kitchen, 3000 bottle wine cellar and two fully equipped commercial kitchens. This completely remodeled restaurant for sale offered by We Sell Restaurants features turn of the century ambiance. The original stained glass on the back-bar dates back to the 1880’s. The lighting fixtures, decor and even the flooring tile, all contribute to the beautiful turn of the century environment.
The lower floor of the building housing this restaurant for sale includes a conference room that holds up to 90 people, a full bar and full kitchen. The basement kitchen is used primarily for conferences, meeting space and catering. This allows the main kitchen to focus exclusively on the bar and restaurant business.
This full-service restaurant for sale is known for the artisan breads, handcrafted soups, walleye cakes, and homemade desserts. The business has been serving the area’s best food for over 13 years. They have received an award of distinction by Wine Enthusiast Magazine who found it to be, "One of the Most Wine Friendly...in the Nation.” Recipient of the Wine Spectator’s Award of Excellence for 13 years as "One of the Best in the World for Wine Lovers.”
For more information on this historic restaurant for sale, please call Scott Ruby with We Sell Restaurants at (612) 352-8718.
- Listing#: 5592
- Price: $1,090,000
- Named by Wine Spectator as One of the Best Restaurants in the World for Wine Lovers
- 3000 bottle wine cellar, 2 full kitchens and separate meat and vegetable prep areas.
- Lighting fixtures, decor and even the flooring tile, all contribute to the beautiful turn of the century environment.
- Recipient of the Wine Spectator?s Award of Excellence for 13 years
- Waterfront location is unmatched -- Purchase Includes Real Estate
- This year-round destination community features boating ramps offering unparalleled access to this restaurant for sale.
- Features turn of the century ambiance and original stained glass on the back bar dating to the 1880?s
- Restaurant for Sale