Buying a Restaurant Franchise
- Buying a Restaurant Franchise Segment 1
- Buying a Restaurant Franchise Segment 2
- Buying a Restaurant Franchise
Three industry experts explore the pros and cons of buying a restaurant franchise. They will address the burning questions in every buyer’s mind.
Industry Guests Join the Restaurant Brokers
Karen Spencer is the President and Partner of YEAH! BURGER, an upscale fast-casual restaurant brand committed to using natural and organic ingredients and eco-friendly practices. Previously the Founder and CEO of Fran-Systems.
- 678-362-6013 Phone
- Karen@yeahburger.com Email
- www.yeahburger.com Website
- Yeah! Burger
Mike was raised in the restaurant industry. His father owned the diner across the street from a 3 shift GA Pacific plant. He has worked for Pizza Inn as a Regional Director and owned and operated 2 Pizza Inns in Atlanta, GA. He has also worked with Captain Ds, Arthur Treacher Fish and Chips franchise and Coffee Beanery. He became a Stevi Bs franchisee in 2005 and opened his second location in 2012.
- 678.772.9948 Phone
- firstname.lastname@example.org Email
- http://www.stevibs.com/ Website
- OUR PP INC & YPP INC DBA STEVI Bs Pizza
Jamie Davis is a seasoned franchise executive having spent nearly seven years in QSR franchise sales. Formerly with Donatos Pizza, Jamie recently joined the Checkers and Rallys system because of the tremendous growth potential he sees in the brand. It doesnt hurt that he loves the food too!
- 614-312-7399 Phone
- email@example.com Email
- www.checkersfranchise.com Website