Amazing Second-Generation Restaurant Space for Lease Available in a Bustling Part of Town - Bring your Own Concept!
Why go through the arduous process of starting from nothing when you could simply walk into this Second-Generation Restaurant Space for Lease
and be ready to roll! When you start with nothing, you spend valuable time and money going through the motions; build-outs, permits, contractors, invoices - it never ends! Go the financially (and mentally!) sound route by taking over this Second-Generation Restaurant Space for Lease.
This spot used to be a deli and convenience store for a decade! Due to some family issues, the place has been vacant for the past year.
Keep it the way it is or turn this Restaurant Space for Lease into your own concept. Located in the Miller Place/Sound Beach area, this location has a population of over 19,000! This is perfect for almost any concept, such as a bagel store, deli, bakery, ethnic cuisine etc...
The landlord is willing to work with the new owners on a lease agreement. He is willing to offer up to a 10 years lease with options.
Working with "We Sell Restaurants
", we will help you with get the best lease possible. Here are the "Top 10 Tips" from We Sell Restaurants that we live by when it comes to getting a Restaurant Space for Lease:
- Tip One – Don’t Talk to the Guy on the Sign – He represents the landlord
- Tip Two – Don’t get trapped by TI money or Tenant Improvement Money when leasing a restaurant without understanding the cost
- Tip Three – Make key date contingent on permitting and things beyond your control
- Tip Four – Limit the personal guarantee to the extent you can when leasing a restaurant
- Tip Five – Go for multiple smaller terms and options versus a single long-term lease to limit your liability
- Tip Six – Cap your CAMS when leasing a restaurant
- Tip Seven – Limit your requirement to pay based on occupancy when leasing a restaurant
- Tip Eight – If you’re leasing a restaurant, use a Restaurant Broker, not a general commercial broker
- Tip Nine – Don’t overlook an asset sale
- Tip Ten – Don’t Bite Off More than You Can Chew when Leasing a Restaurant
This Restaurant Space for Lease has an impressive build-out, is set in a great location and has amazing potential. Call We Sell Restaurants today to make your future come alive tomorrow!
Please click on the tab below to easily acknowledge confidentiality on this Restaurant Space for Lease. For many business opportunities, you will immediately receive the name, address, photos, and most recent financials. If you have any questions, please contact Certified Restaurant Broker Michael Kelly at (631) 707-5339
This is an exclusive listing of We Sell Restaurants who is the rightful owner of all intellectual property associated with this website. This may not be duplicated without the express permission of We Sell Restaurants. We Sell Restaurants is a federally registered trademark.