Looking for an Asian Restaurant for Sale? You're in luck! Asian-Chinese food is rapidly expanding in popularity in the US, creating buyer opportunities all over the United States. Perhaps this is because Asians are the fastest-growing minority in the United States. Fast-service and fine dining franchises like Thai Express and Panda Express are meeting market standards as Asian-American cuisine options. Buffet services once or twice a week can drive a successful Asian restaurant for sale. Many of these restaurants across the country are providing authentic Chinese and Asian food at price points customers appreciate.
Independent Asian Restaurants for Sale that are family-owned and operated represent a majority of the 41,000 Asian food establishments standing as of now. These small establishments continue to grow at a constant rate. Industry insiders think that Asian Restaurants are "untapped" in America's market, meaning that the sale of Asian restaurants is a relatively untouched market and represents a mostly unexplored opportunity.
Want some more fun facts about the food offered at our Asian Restaurants for Sale? Here's what the Restaurant Brokers found when we searched on the web for fun facts about Asian food:
- World's Biggest Variety of Flavors.
- The "T " is silent in General Tso.
- The colder, drier north favors wheat production, so northerners eat dumplings, wheat noodles, steamed buns, and stuffed buns mostly.
- In most dishes in Chinese cooking, food is prepared in bite-sized pieces, ready for direct serving and eating.
- Chinese desserts are sweet foods and dishes that are served with tea, along with meals, or at the end of meals in Chinese cuisine.
- Ice cream is believed to have originated in China around 2000 BC. Many accounts left by historians suggest that an emperor enjoyed ice cream and kept it a royal secret until Marco Polo visited China and took the frozen food to Italy.
At the end of the day, whether it's Chinese, Japanese, or Thai, The Restaurant Brokers have a great selection of Asian Restaurants for sale, so check out our inventory and give us a call!
Asians are the fastest-growing minority in the United States, and Asian-Chinese food is exploding in popularity.
Many Asian restaurants provide authentic food at price points that customers appreciate.
Asian cuisine has the world's biggest variety of flavors.
Many Chinese restaurants have mastered teh art of takeout delivery.