We Sell Restaurants Interview Women in Franchising
- "Women in Franchise" Pt. 1 - June 20th, 2015
- "Women in Franchise" Pt. 2 - June 20th, 2015
- "We Sell Restaurants: Restaurant Reality" - June 20th, 2015
The restaurant brokers are talking to the Women's Franchise Network. Led by the International Franchise Association, the Women's Franchise Network (WFN) is a network of local chapters designed to develop relationships with women franchising professionals.
Industry Guests Join the Restaurant Brokers
She consults with companies in all aspects of restaurant and franchise development, brand licensing, product development, and market implementation. Lauren focuses her practice on regulated industries, particularly in the food and drug space.
Before forming The Fernandez Company, Lauren served as the General Counsel for FOCUS Brands where she was instrumental in the rapid growth of the licensing program.
Prior to joining FOCUS Brands, she was part of an elite team at Novartis/CIBA VISION that successfully launched the company’s first new product in over a decade. She started her career in one of Atlanta's most respected Intellectual Property Boutiques, Gardner Groff.
- 404.655.2005 Phone
- firstname.lastname@example.org Email
- www.thefernandezcompany.com/ Website
- The Fernandez Company
- 678-431-0623 Phone
- email@example.com Email
- www.anylabtestnow.com Website
- Any Lab Test Now
- (702) 497-4369 Phone
- firstname.lastname@example.org Email
- www.nothingbundtcakes.com Website
- Nothing Bundt Cakes