Making the Leap: From Corporate Ranks to Restaurant Ownership
- Making the Leap from the Corporate World to Restaurant Ownership
- Corporate World or Restaurant LIfe?
- Restaurant Reality - Corporate to Restaurant Ownership
Meet real life owners that hung up their annual six figure incomes to have control over the four walls of their restaurant. They went from life on the corporate gravy train to making the gravy at a place of their own.
Industry Guests Join the Restaurant Brokers
David Yoo graduated from Parsons School of Design in New York City. David had worked previously as a graphic designer before seeking out an alternative medium for his creativity.
- 646.245.8414 Phone
- firstname.lastname@example.org Email
- www.daveysicecream.com Website
- Daveys Ice Cream
Tiffanee co-founded and developed the Sam Moon Home Decor Store, a multimillion-dollar enterprise within the privately owned Sam Moon Group in Dallas. She later transitioned to premier luxury retailing in the specialty retail stores sector of The Neiman Marcus Group, training under the company’s renowned executive development programs for both department managers and merchandising. She left the retail sector several years ago to open three of the Dallas Design District’s most sought-after restaurants along with her husband Richard Ellman. Tiffanee is the co-owner of Apheleia Restaurant Group with concepts like Oak, Pakpao and Belly & Trumpet.
- 970.429.4182 Phone
- email@example.com Email
- http://apheleiarestaurants.com Website
- Aphelia Restaurant Group (Oak, Belly and Trumpet, PakPao Thai Food)