National Branded Sandwich Shop for sale in Florida located in Food Court in a popular busy mall. This Franchise for Sale is the Number One Cheesesteak Franchise in the world with over 700 locations and growing at 60 locations per year. It has 35 over years of History.
This popular Broward County mall is conveniently located 2 miles from a large University. The mall draws customers from locay city as well as surrounding areas.
If you are looking for the perfect place to operate a fast casual/fast food restaurant look no further. than this Sandwich Shop Franchise for Sale
. Become part of the desirable South Florida community. The restaurant for sale is located on a highly visited mall. More than 5,000 people come by daily. The three-mile radius population is over 100,000 residents with an annual household income of $89,000. The shopping center that is home to this sandwich shop is very busy with successful restaurants, big box retailers, and smaller retail shops. Parking will never be an issue as the restaurant has parking directly in front of the location. The restaurant occupies 1,400 square feet and with plenty of seats . The current lease expires on January 31, 2026 and there are two, five year options attached. The monthly rent is $12,429.including all CAMS and taxes.
The Sandwich Shop Franchise for Sale by We Sell Restaurants
is operated by a family member and has 15 part time employees.The restaurant is open seven days per week. Sales for only 6 months open in 2022 were more than $544,000. This was the first year of operations.Sales will exceed $1,200,000. with projected profits over $150,000.in 2023 The restaurant uses third party delivery services for its delivery. This accounts for approximately 20% of sales. The remaining 80% of business is divided between pick-up and dine-in. Pick up is more popular.
The current concept is devoted to Cheesesteaks. The menu has a variety of offerings or customers can create their own. Besides cheesesteaks, hoagies are offered. Sides, desserts, and children’s items are included on the menu. The menu and recipes will transfer at the time of sale of this Sandwich Shop Franchise for Sale and the sellers will ensure that you will receive two weeks of training at no additional cost.
The restaurant features a twelve-foot exhaust hood. Under the hood sits a five-foot flat-top grill and one fryers. There is a walk-in cooler, walk-in freezer and commercial grade refrigeration throughout. The front of house at this Sandwich Shop Franchise for Sale is comfortable and inviting. The restaurant uses the very popular Mark Pos system.
By providing your phone number to We Sell Restaurants, you are agreeing to receive text notifications.
This is a Certified Pre-Owned Restaurant® the highest standard for restaurant listings. It has been reviewed by a Certified Restaurant Broker® and has verifiable Sellers’ Discretionary Earnings (SDE). It has been listed based on the strictest industry standards and if SBA lending is advertised, the business earnings qualify subject to Lender’s review & approval.
The Business Analysis Tool with the latest profit & loss information is available for immediate review by qualified buyers and has been evaluated based on industry guidelines for expense ratios.
The equipment in the store transfers free and clear of any liens subject to UCC Lien search by closing agent. If the space is leased, it is available for assignment, extensions, renewal or new agreement for qualified buyers and if the business is a franchise, it meets the criteria for transfer for assignment of the franchise.
The acquisition of a Certified Pre-Owned Restaurant® includes the services of a Certified Restaurant Broker® at no cost to the buyer.
Please click on the tab below to easily acknowledge confidentiality on this Franchises for sale. For many business opportunities, you will immediately receive the name, address, photos, and most recent financials. If you have any questions, please contact Certified Restaurant Broker Connie Kokonas at (954) 328-4443
This is an exclusive listing of We Sell Restaurants who is the rightful owner of all intellectual property associated with this website. This may not be duplicated without the express permission of We Sell Restaurants. We Sell Restaurants is a federally registered trademark.